- Cum Laude Graduate, May 1990
Albany Law School
- Honors Graduate, May 1982
Rochester Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- January 1991 - Admitted to New York State Bar
- since 1985 -Certified Public Accountant, New York State
Legal Experience (Employment)
- May 2012 - Present - Rodriguez & Doern, PLLC
Of Counsel. Focus of practice is Estate Planning and Administration
- 1990 - 2012 - King, Adang & Arpey Of Counsel.
Accounting Experience (Employment)
- 1985 - 1987 - Saratoga Hospital, Saratoga Springs, NY
- 1984 - 1985 - Peat, Marwick, Mitchell & Co, Albany, NY
- 1982 - 1984 - Ernst & Whinney, Rochester, NY
Teaching Experience (Employment)
- Siena College, Loudonville, New York, 2004 - Present
Associate Professor of Business Law
Courses include Estate Planning, Business Law and Accounting
- SUNY Albany, Albany, New York, 2003
Adjunct Faculty for Intermediate Accounting
- Adirondack Community College, Queensbury, NY, 1989-1984,1999, 2002-2004
Adjunct Faculty for Business Law and Business Ethics
- Ethical Intervention during the College Years, Mustang Journal of Business and Ethics, 2, 150-161. Marcuccio, et el Marcuccio, et al. (2011).
- Hazing on College Campuses: Who is Liable? North East Journal of Legal Studies, 26, 26-41. Marcuccio, E.A. and McCollum, J.P. (2011).
- The CPA Exam Content Specifications: Missed Opportunity to Incorporate Academic Advice and Guidance for Candidates, CPA Journal LXXX(4), 61-65. Stokes, Marcuccio, et al. (2010).
- The Impact of the Elimination of the Estate Tax, Franklin Business & Law Journal. (1) 14-19 Marcuccio, E.A. and Smith, W.P. (2010).
- Possession, Perfection and Priority in a Fraudulent Environment, North East Journal of Legal. Studies, 21, 43-54. Marcuccio, et al. (2009).
- Power of Attorney--Power to Abuse? The Need for Reform, North East Journal of Legal Studies. 19, 46-60. Marcuccio, et al. (2008).
- The Conflicting Rights of Creditors and Beneficiaries in a Decedent’s Estate: An Examination of the Laws of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, North East Journal of Legal Studies, 17, 1-13. Marcuccio. E.A. and Kukol, A.B. (2007).
- Creditors’ Claims—Do They Die With the Debtor? New York State Bar Journal, 78 (2) 18-20. Marcuccio. E.A. and Kukol, A.B. (2006).
- New York State Bar Association
Member of the Trusts & Estates, Elder Law and Business Law sections
- North East Academy of Legal Studies in Business
President, April 2012 – Present
- Academy of Legal Studies in Business
- Saratoga Abundant Life Church, Trustee, 2006 - Present
- Legacy Society of Saratoga Hospital, Member, 2004 - Present